Please visit me at my new blog address: http://the-bright-side-of-the-road.blogspot.com/


Thursday, July 16, 2009

Things I Am Grateful for

Just a random list, in no particular order, of the things I am thankful for right now (Bob and the boys are a given).

The beautiful summer weather -- 80s, no humidity and cool evenings -- you couldn't ask for better.
A boss who is flexible about letting me work from home.
An appointment for a much-needed haircut tomorrow.
An extended family that is very fun and close, and especially my Mom, Dad and brother.
Good health for myself and my loved ones.
Digital cameras so I can take limitless photos.
Books -- they can be an adventure, an escape, a stress-reducer -- all this and more.
The way Robby and Joey generally get along so well together, playing together, looking out for eac other and sharing.
Starbucks and caffeine in general.

Hmm, not particularly deep or inspiring, but of the moment.

No comments: