Please visit me at my new blog address: http://the-bright-side-of-the-road.blogspot.com/


Monday, June 21, 2010

First Day of Summer!

Summer is here! Having just spent Sunday at the beach in Westbrook and celebrating Robby's pre-school graduation last Friday, I was really getting into the spirit of "summer vacation." With the boys being in day care full-time, they never get to enjoy the fun of summer vacation. With Robby starting kindergarten in September, this seems even more important this year.

So I've come up with a plan. We're establishing "Robby & Joey's Whole Lot of Stuff to Do Before School Starts This Fall List." Taking a cue from our friends Phinneas and Ferb, "we're gonna do it all" this summer. I've made a list -- so far I have 74 items on it -- of things we can do every day to make summer a little more fun. They range from things we can do on a weekday after school to ideas for weekend plans, from the silly to the ordinary, from things we're bound to do several times during summer to random things the boys ask to do.

I can't wait to get started on our own version of summer vacation!

No comments: