Please visit me at my new blog address: http://the-bright-side-of-the-road.blogspot.com/


Thursday, January 20, 2011

Valentine's Day + Tumblr = Love

Right now I have found two new loves that go together perfectly -- Tumblr and Valentine's Day project ideas. I love all the pink and red hearts, crafty cards of love and papery projects popping up all over the Web. And having finally worked out my Tumblr page to display better, it's the perfect way to gather all that {love}ly inspiration.

Along the way, I've also rediscovered my admiration for Martha Stewart's projects. I can't remember the last time I looked at her site and now I don't know why I've been away so long. I'm sure I was tired of the perfectionism, but oh what pretty projects I saw there.

Need to plan a few projects for the boys' classes. Might also make something to surprise my friends at work.

No comments: