Please visit me at my new blog address: http://the-bright-side-of-the-road.blogspot.com/


Wednesday, March 23, 2011

How Many?

In our family, we do a lot of travel by car. My husband and I are also map geeks who like to tally how many states we have visited, with a bit of friendly competition thrown in for good measure. I am proud of the fact that at 5 and 3, our sons have each visited 26 states, and I love the fact that they are learning to be excited about visiting a new state and finding them on maps.

This layout has long been on my list to create. Hopefully we'll have at least one more to add this summer. (And I now realize I need to add the "as of" date to this page. Back to Photoshop!)

States We Have Visited

Paper: Katie Pertiet's Color Challenge 4-25-10 Paper Pack at DesignerDigitals.com; Fonts: Impact and American Typewriter

No comments: