Naturally if leprechauns are visiting, our Christmas elf, Sprinkles, would want to join in the fun and get a chance to check in on the boys. Here's a peek at the mischief we enjoyed last year when Sprinkles teamed up with the leprechauns to cause mayhem in our home:
Want to join the leprechaun fun?Here are a few ideas for making leprechaun mischief in your home:
- Use food coloring to turn the milk green.
- Use food coloring to tint the toilet water.
- Use a food coloring pen to color the sandwich bread for lunch.
- Cut shamrock shapes out of the waffles for a breakfast surprise.
- Sprinkle sparkly "leprechaun magic" (aka confetti) about the house and yard as evidence of their visit.
- Make a few tiny hand and foot prints with green markers (think tile floors, light switch plates, or the metal door frame for easy clean-up).
- Color or write notes on the mirrors from the leprechauns with green markers.
- Hang green party streamers across doorways or wrap it around chairs, banisters, etc.
- Hide blocks, tennis balls or coins inside shoes.
- Mix things up -- turn over a chair, mismatch the shoes or socks, pull open the dresser drawers, turn jackets inside-out.
If you have leprechauns who visit your home, be sure to share their mischief in the comments.