Please visit me at my new blog address: http://the-bright-side-of-the-road.blogspot.com/


Wednesday, February 9, 2011

My Name in Print (sort of)

In the excitement of preparing for a little Super Bowl party, followed by my littlest guy getting sick, I'm just now getting around to posting this from Saturday.... I had a bit of fun seeing "my name in print" so to speak with a mention on Write.Click.Scrapbook. when I played along with Aly Dosdall's CHA-inspiration challenge. Here's my layout, inspired by the repeated shape designs Aly featured.

This was a fun (and fast) page to create, and got me to finally use one of my favorite photos from our trip to Disney World in 2009!

(papers from my scraps bin - Making Memories, My Mind's Eye, Bo Bunny and unknown; Thickers title letters)

No comments: